For players with some pickleball or other racquet sports experience.
- This three session course will introduce Pickleball to participants who play tennis, racketball, or table tennis. Rules, strategies, and shot selection will be covered through drills and playing games.
- Location: Mashpee Pickleball Courts, 162 Ashumet Rd.
- Paddles will be provided if needed
- Dave Brower, a certified IPTPA instructor, will be running the clinic
- Dave has been playing for over seven years, and has medaled in several tournaments throughout New England
- The Mashpee Recreation Department is working closely with the Board of Health and following the latest COVID information released by the State of Massachusetts. We will continue to monitor the Town of Mashpee case numbers while implementing all guidelines put forth by the state. Therefore, we reserve the right to discontinue any program at any time should the town or state feel it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our community. Please take the time to review each programs modifications that have been implemented to ensure all our participants safety. We encourage you to contact the Recreation Department directly with any questions or concerns that you may have at 508-539-1416
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation between one another and wear face coverings at all times
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day and cleaned between sessions. Equipment should not be shared
- All participants will be required to bring their own labeled water bottle
- Hand sanitizer will be available and participants are encouraged to use it often