You haven’t enjoyed a true Cape Cod sunset unless you’ve watched it from the water. Join us for this spectacular sunset kayak tour.
- One of the most beautiful sunset scenes imaginable as we set up at the mouth of Ockway bay to enjoy the bursting color and calm that only nature can deliver.
- The tour begins with a nice and easy paddle around Popponesset Island out the barrier beach called the “Spit”. There we will spot a variety of birds, crabs, and discuss the barrier beach’s importance to Cape Cod.
- As the sun starts to make it’s way to the horizon we take a paddle through Popponesset Bay to the entrance of Ockway Bay where just above the tree line the sun disappears followed by an explosion of colors caught by the clouds.
- You can’t help but relax and be in awe of this amazing world we live in.
- Includes: ACA Certified Guide, Kayak Rental, Life Jacket
- Upon Request at no Charge: Binoculars, Bird Guide and Access to Guide’s Dry Bag