Basketball, Friday Night Youth Hoops
In this 6-week program youth will have the opportunity to develop their skills through fun drills & contests, we'll end with 45 minutes of game play to put those skills to the test!
Sneakers, water bottle, and appropriate dress are required.
Get ready for some basketball fun!
- The Mashpee Recreation Department is working closely with the Board of Health and following the latest COVID information released by the State of Massachusetts. We will continue to monitor the Town of Mashpee case numbers while implementing all guidelines put forth by the state. Therefore, we reserve the right to discontinue any program at any time should the town or state feel it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our community. Please take the time to review each programs modifications that have been implemented to ensure all our participants safety. We encourage you to contact the Recreation Department directly with any questions or concerns that you may have at 508-539-1416
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation between one another and wear face coverings at all times
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day and cleaned between
- sessions. Equipment should not be shared
- All participants will be required to bring their own labeled water bottle
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged to be used