Lessons will be tailored to meet each individuals specific needs. This lesson is for beginners and advanced beginner players.
- Beginner/Int. lessons will include intense instruction on volley, forehand, backhand, and serving techniques. Participants will also learn how to play score and play in a singles and doubles match.
- Bring a tennis racquet & water. Racquets will be provided if you need one.
- Instructor: Kathryn Olson, USPTA Certified
- The Mashpee Recreation Department is working closely with the Board of Health and following the latest COVID information released by the State of Massachusetts. We will continue to monitor the Town of Mashpee case numbers while implementing all guidelines put forth by the state. Therefore, we reserve the right to discontinue any program at any time should the town or state feel it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our community. Please take the time to review each programs modifications that have been implemented to ensure all our participants safety. We encourage you to contact the Recreation Department directly with any questions or concerns that you may have at 508-539-1416
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation between one another and wear face coverings at all times
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day and cleaned between sessions. Equipment should not be shared
- All participants will be required to bring their own labeled water bottle
- Hand sanitizer will be available and participants are encouraged to use it often